Saturday, March 12, 2011

How To Put Cheat On Gpsphone Without Computer

Czeslaw Milosz - Part 1

O year ...
In 1981 I was a student of Polish literature KUL years. The times were interesting. I had a camera "Zenith", miniature cameras, compact telephoto, it was hard to buy even a negative film. But despite these difficulties, then I did a lot of pictures.

Here's another photo from my archive: Lublin, 10 June 1091 year, meeting with students Czeslaw Milosz in the Main Library on the eve of the ceremony awarding an honorary doctorate poet KUL. All photos I have around the year 100 Here is a selection: a pair of portraits, which were never published. In my opinion, quite interesting :-) This is my contribution to the celebration of the Year Miłoszowskiego.

And another thing: it was the first to arrive Milosz, Polish after decades of exile.

In the near future there will put more images from these events.

All pictures are presented here by Adam cedars.
without the express written permission of the author may not be disseminated in any form. For more information, please write to the author: info@cedro.com.pl

All pictures are copyright by Adam Cedro. Request for permission to make copies of any part of the Work Should Be an e-mail to: info@cedro.com.pl

0 comments:

Post a Comment