Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sanitary Bin Disposal Signs

Shadows "fame"

less fun today. It turns out that my blog becomes a quietly dark object of desire. I wanted for the quality of images and ideas presented post photos in high quality without oszpecania watermarks to give you the full comfort of watching the images of my projects. To his surprise, I discovered an hour before the company that developed that I steal handfuls of themes and using them in their calls for them to sell Allegro (item 1508112667 ) . It is called this user "Printing DejaVu", is situated in Plock, the name and address I will not, quite ashamed. Skipping the case of calls to copy the idea of \u200b\u200bfolk, hard as you do not have their own ideas. But to steal someone drawn with the graphics and sell them on your products? Not everything that can be found on the Internet has no owner. It's simple theft, not a deja vu (Have I discovered the origin of the name of the company?).
Please look at one of the themes of stolen (because there are several):


A is drawn from an original drawing by me Designs (published on 10 January. On my blog: http://twojezaproszenia.blogspot.com/2011/01/zaproszenia-goralskie-nowy-motyw.html


Does not matter is obvious? I would add that no one except me (and my wife) do not know where is the original sketch from which I drew this theme. Well, where did he have?
course, already made the necessary steps to prevent further sales of my projects, because the unfairness of the child does not suffer. Likewise, I can prove the origin of the other themes as the result of my work.
Unfortunately, I can see that the next published here I will have to distort the image and secure, to hinder counterfeiters wicked intentions, and unfair competition. But I still think of it, whether or not to undergo wickedness of the world, or rather continue to believe in human honesty.

PS. (PostScript hour after intervention on the Allegro and direct mail to the offender). Projects based on my artwork had disappeared from the auction, the remaining holes on the side. So we did not have problems with remembering, with graphics that mean and how they had stolen, because even they are not specifically pointed out. Well, that all the zarchiwizowałem earlier. The question remains about the source of the other images used by them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment