Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wedding Programthank Youtravel

World Premiere: call for starched canvas

time to fulfill the promise. Here are the first pictures of prototypes entirely new type of invitations. That no one else in the world did! Here is the invitation printed on real canvas stiffened! Completely new quality to the touch and the unprecedented raw material.


Imagine a white, thin, starched linen, and the text of your invitation. With the possibility of full personalization, finishing of various banks, etc. In time, will be new designs and sizes. Canvas is stiffened by a special technology but the touch is identical to the well-starched material. For now, the sample in the style of embroidery. I emphasize: invitations will be printed on real cotton canvas , and not on paper or canvas textured synthetic fabric used to plot the images.

I finish refine the technology, for obvious reasons did not betray its details. The effect can be seen. I think that next week you can no longer be ordered, especially when you introduce more projects.


Beautifully prove themselves not only as an unusual invitation to a wedding, but also in communion and baptism.

The offer I have two kinds of canvas: a thin, shown in the pictures, and second - harder lightly coated with a creamy tint. Soon I'll be documenting all the photographs.
I would appreciate feedback about my idea.

All photographs, models, name of my invitations and accessories presented This blog is protected by copyright. Warn against attempts at imitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment