Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cuadriderm Nf Sirve Para El Acne



Spring Photo Frames for grandma. Probably thanks to this lively and pure colors to create their tuned me incredibly positive and I hope that this energy will have a lot of fun: D


Spring frames for my grandma. It May Be thanks to These vivid and true colors, making Them put me in high spirits and I hope this positive energy will Bring a lot of joy yet: D


box with angels, for ever lost, gifts from your desk. Theme sweet, but overall I like angels, so do not annoy me as ubiquitous kitsch florets with a white mist around it. At the top of the crackle sottile porporinÄ… gold filled and gold ornaments in gold belly pass. Gold goes well with a grenade and blue, I got the ribbon, which accidentally found in the vicinity.


A small box with angels, for always going astray bits and pieces. The motive is sweet but I Generally like angels so They Do not annoy me like kitschy ubiquitous roses with white mist around Them. On the top there is crackle sottile filled with golden ornaments and gold porporine linked with gold painted sides of the box. The gold color suits well to navy blue and azure. I'm thinking yet about the ribbon Which I found occasionally.


now famous square mirror from Ikea. I turned a little convention, because I found that looks much more interesting as a diamond, in addition to better see his face. Generally it is difficult to control the composition of the square, but it has a really odd shape because the frame is very wide, so visually overwhelming. So it lit from the inside with white veins, which even resemble the edges of the petals of roses. This theme is a little bandaged me, because it is tissue that mom bought sometime in the set, but the willow roses fit perfectly into the purple-violet walls of my room. To be completely happy I only effect of dew drops ...


And now the famous square mirror from Ikea. I inverted the custom a bit Because I decided that it looks far more interesting as a rhombus, in addition the face looks better in it. The composition in the square is generally hard to control and beside that it has a really weird shape for the frame is very wide and optically overwhelming. So I lighted it up from the inside with white lines which even resemble the edges of roses' petals. This motive became a bit uninteresting to me because they are serviettes my mother bought in whole set but these celadon roses perfectly suits to the purple walls in my room. To achieve the complete happiness there should be only an effect of dewdrops...

0 comments:

Post a Comment