Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Get A Pet On Nabooti Island

Earrings decoupage / Decoupage Earrings

was inspired one day course pictographic:
www.inspirander.pl / do-sama / earrings-decoupage-step-by-step
and also decided to inject a little decoupage jewelry.


Some day I got inspired by a tutorial here Also and DECIDED to transmit a bit of decoupage is jewelery.

photo crazy.morgana


earrings were basically ready, but still lacked the proverbial dot the "i". A few days ago received a trim in the form beads.


The earrings were basically ready but I still hadn't dot my I's. A few days ago They received a decoration in the form of beads.


I think that this will have become lighter, and now look considerably better:)


I Think That made it lighter and Them They now look much better:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment