Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sam Anderson Facebook

Something from nothing / Something Out of Nothing

At the beginning - a very inspiring article of March, "Olivia" on Pakamerze Art, to read over coffee or HERBA MYSTICA;)

Tonight updated my gallery on deviantart . On some of these works probably even write here. It turns out that I miss the still photo images 4-6, because I'm so crazy that it is rare when I think of the dossier, and I would have to finally create some sensible portfolio.

I was in a printing house to interview for a job (as a graphic designer)! I do not want to do the hope, because I went through several interviews in similar locations (unsuccessfully), but ... "What would life be if we did not have the courage to try?")


For the beginning - a very inspiring article from march 'Olivia' about Pakamera Artystyczna, to read over coffee or MYSTIC TEA ;)

I updated my gallery at deviantart tonight. I'll surely write here about some of these works yet. It seems that I don't have photos of 4-6 paintings yet because I'm so crazy that I rarely think of documentation while I should make some kind of meaningful portfolio at last.

Today I was in a certain printing-office to attend an interview for a job as a graphic designer! I don't want to put my hopes on it because I came through some interviews in similar places (with no result so far) but... 'what would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?' ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment