Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Why Is My Dogs Nipples White

Hi! / Welcome!

I do not know where to start. Beginnings are always difficult to blog.

do not like to call myself an artist. I work in painting, drawing and graphic design. Some time ago I got infected with decoupage technique, and only stopped to admire and began to create artistic jewelry.

I would treat this blog as a form of documentation and presentation, but certainly I'll also write about the composition, colors, paint effects ... I hope to make contact with other artistic souls, or at least inspire someone to create.

For now, there is still a bit impersonal, but I will try to tame this place and I promise I'll do a little confusion.

greet and welcome!

photo crazy.morgana


I do not know what to start with. The Beginnings of a blog are always difficult.

I do not like to call myself an artist. I just paint, draw and design graphics. Some time ago I've grown enthusiastic about the decoupage technique and beside that I've stopped admiring artistic jewelery and started making it.

I'd like to treat this blog as a form of documentation and presentation but for sure I'll also write about composition, colouring, painting effects... I hope to come into other artistic souls or at least inspire somebody with creating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment